1036 5th Street E. $1,699,000 ~ SOLD!
3 bed, 2.5 bath, ApprOx. 2114 sq.FT.
New custom home on a private lane. Style combines with 21st Century efficiency and low maintenance. LEED Gold certified, Smart Home technology, Sonos sound indoors and out, solar, all systems remote and manually operational. Single-story, 3 bedroom (2 suites), boasts approx. 2,114 square feet within an open, architecturally designed plan. High ceilings enhance luxurious finishes including gleaming oak floors, chef’s kitchen with seating island, energy efficient high-end appliances. 2 1/2 baths with luxurious European tile, modern fixtures and custom cabinetry. Multiple accesses to outdoor entertaining deck and yard via central great room and master suite. Approx. 1/4 acre, interior/off street parcel with water conscious landscape and fencing. Attached 2-car garage with interior access. Centrally located Wine Country lane. Soon to be complete, still time to choose colors and upgrades!
1036 5th St. E., Sonoma is between E. MacArthur St. and Eastin Dr. Customization available on early purchase.
1036 Floor Plans
1036 Site Plan
1036 Features List
- Style combines with 21st Century efficiency
- New single-story boasts approx. 2114 sf
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Suites)
- 2 1/2 European tile baths (steam shower available)
- LEED Platinum certified
- Smart Home technology ~ both manually and remotely operational
- Solar power
- Sonos sound system indoors & out
- High-end energy efficient appliances: Refrigerator, stove/oven, washer, dryer, 65" flat screen TV
- Open plan with high ceilings and smooth wall finish
- Abundant natural light from luxurious picture windows
- Chef’s kitchen with expansive island and walk-in pantry
- Imported oak flooring
- Energy efficient gas fireplace
- Custom cabinetry throughout
- Accesses entertaining deck and landscaped, fenced yard
- Attached 2-car garage
- Private lane near historic downtown Plaza
- Approx. 1/4 acre
Smart Home Features
This "Smart Home" coordinates the technology systems including:
• Smart Lighting
• Intelligent HVAC
• Integrated Security
• Door Locks
• Front Door Intercom
• Perimeter Security Cameras
• Home Theater
• Multi Zone Distributed Audio
• Structured Wiring
Offering a single user experience that is easy for your family to enjoy and can be customized to match your lifestyle. With one touch, dim the lights, play music, turn up the heat and arm the security system. Or, have your house respond to your schedule and needs without touching anything at all.
Multiple remotes and apps are a thing of the past. Chosen for this installation was a Control4 system that orchestrates all the homes connected devices and allows todays and tomorrows technology solutions to work together seamlessly.
Control4 maximizes your comfort, convenience, energy efficiency, and peace of mind from home or anywhere in the world via their iOS and Android mobile app solutions. The home has a turn-key system as installed, is expandable and customizable on request and is easily upgraded adapting your home t o your changing needs today and in the future. For more information on this system the installing integrator offers orientation and consultations free of charge.
Custom features available upon request. Not limited to list.
• Pool options
• Hot tub
• Outdoor kitchen
• Fire pit
• Landscape options
• Bocce Court
• Raised garden beds
• Zen water garden
• Water fountain
• Screened in porches with remote controls
• Wrought Iron gate for front deck
• Car charging station(s)
• Closet built-ins
• Additional sliders to exterior
• Steam showers
• Wine refrigerator
• Closet upgrades: Built-ins available
• Carpet available
• Conversion to media/game room