CKD Enterprises, Inc.
Christopher Kenneth Dluzak is the owner and principal manager of CKD Enterprises, Inc. Christopher received his Bachelor of Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA. His professional career began with Los Angeles County Parks. By 25, he had reached the position of Chief Operator of Regional Parks for Los Angeles County, CA.
In the late 1970's, drawn by the climate and housing boom, Christopher moved to northern California to work for Condiotti Enterprises, the Bay Area's premier developer. As General Supervisor for residential projects Christopher oversaw the construction of large-scale subdivisions throughout Sonoma County, CA. Christopher has been a General Contractor since 1980.
CKD Enterprises, Inc. has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Project Portfolio of California Developments
- Cal Prop Homes in Healdsburg and Windsor, 400+ Homes
- Dale's Property in Rohnert Park, Cotati and Windsor, 80+ Homes
- Cobblestone Homes in Cotati and Petaluma, 75+ Homes
- Mort Construction in Santa Rosa, Novato and San Anselmo, 100+ Homes
- Carco Homes in Santa Rosa, 20+ Homes
- Christopherson Homes in Windsor, Santa Rosa and Napa, General Cleanup, 500+ Homes and Framing in Santa Rosa, 20+ Homes
- Custom Homes for private parties, 40+ Homes
- Property that I have developed and sold: St. Francis Knolls Pine Hill Court Cotati Homes Santa Rosa Townhomes
- Commercial Buildings: Pacific Theatres in Rohnert Park
- Condos and commercial storefront in Santa Rosa off Wilson Beyers Costin Building in Santa Rosa
- Other Commercial Buildings in Petaluma, Sacramento Area and Hayward Area Strip Malls
You can learn more about CKD Enterprises, Inc at http://www.ckdenterprises.com.